Versatile full suits that provide warmth and protection from the elements and cutting the cold allowing you to stay out when others head in.
The Elara premium wetsuit is designed specifically for the female physique. The Elara Front-zip access helps seal out water and prevents flushing through the neck, shoulders and zipper areas. Like all Ride Engine suits, the Elara & Luna lineup are built from limestone-based, Neospa S-Foam neoprene, which is soft, flexible and more environmentally friendly than its petroleum based counterparts. Smart panel design and power seam stitching keeps ultimate flexibility and range of motion, while eliminating water intrusion along the seams. The thicker models feature a Therma Lock fleece lining that provides an extra layer of insulation to help maintain core warmth when you need it most.
- Strategic Stitching seam layout reduces fatigue and maximizes mobility where it matters most.
- Power Seam sealed for watertight durability and flexibility at the seams
- Tapered and matrix-dot-grip application in the ankle and wrist cuffs
- Thermal Lock fleece lining keeps body heat in and cold water out
- Front-zip entry that offers easy entry and flush resistance.
- PFC and PTFE-free limestone neoprene—more durable, less environmental impact and no toxic hydrophobic coatings
- Abrasion resistant knee panels
- Water-based glue, no solvents, safer for people, friendlier to the environment
- Interior grip matrix with tapered finish at ankles and wrists
- Glide skin neck lining for rash-free water-tightness
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.