BUOYANT / EFFICIENT / VERSATILE
4'2 // 4'6 // 5'0
As the name implies, this board is built to fly effortlessly above the surface of the waves, swell, and anywhere else your foiling desires might take you.
About the Flying Fish
The compact shape, flat rocker, and high volume of the Flying Fish boards make them ideal for paddle-in (prone) foil surfing, pumping out to the next wave, and laying hard carves. Offset front foot and full center line foot strap inserts make this board the choice for our advanced Wingsurf riders, strapped tow-surfers and anyone taking it to the air.
4'2" = 30L
4'6" = 35L
5'0" = 40L
- High volume design is ideal for catching waves with ease
- Compact board lengths range from beginner 5’0 (40L) to intermediate 4’6 (35L) and expert 4’2 (30L) - accommodating all skill levels
- Chined rails allow for a quicker release off the water and up onto foil, and provide additional clearance when banking turns
- Ramp tail provides additional “push” for prone paddlers when catching waves
- Elongated EVA deck pad gives foil surfers freedom when it comes to stance location, and eliminates the need for wax
- Inserts for foot-straps allow you the freedom to explore your every foiling desire - from airs, to winging, increased pump-ability and more
FLYING FISH SURF FOIL BOARD, FOIL MOUNTING HARDWARE
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.