FREERIDE / PROGRESSION
137cm // 143cm // 147cm
What do you get when one of the most world-renowned high-performance freeride twin tips ever gets a supercharged outline and tip/tail profile? You get the MISFIT V10—the smoothest and driest ride of any twin tip ever made.
About the Misfit
The MISFIT V10 is beginner friendly, freestyle friendly, upwind, downwind, flat water, chop and big-air friendly.
It’s our most versatile board, designed for all-conditions utility, with enough tech and performance built in to stand up to its reputation as one of the best all-around twin tips in kiteboarding.
With a flatter and faster rocker line combined with a nice, mellow single-concave hull, you get one of the smoothest and driest rides out of any twin tip on the market.
Additionally, the MISFIT’s tip and tail have Koroyd cutouts to reduce swingweight and a lively, pop-centric Atomic Wood Core.
- Our finest progressive, all-conditions freeride twin tip
- One of the most technically advanced Twin Tips on the market
- Smooth, spray-free ride with a progressive outline
- Dura-Light base: lightweight performance in a strong and durable package
- Mild rocker, medium flex great for upwind drive and slicing through chop
Misfit V10 board, 4 x 1.75” (1.9x15.2cm) Fins, Grab Handle
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.