Flyweight / Performance / POP
This team favorite twin tip continues to put the most technical and high-end materials beneath your feet, using a lighter Carbon Construction than its predecessor. A full-length, double-concave hull provides the pinnacle of on-water comfort and stiffness for extreme pop and trick propulsion.
WHY WE MADE IT
The design brief for the Formula V2 was simple: create the lightest and highest performance twin-tip board possible.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
- The lightest and highest performance twin tip that we have ever built.
- Full-length double concave provides smooth riding and the softest landings.
- Full carbon construction provides more stiffness and pop than any other board.
FULL-LENGTH, DOUBLE-CONCAVE HULL
- FULL-LENGTH, DOUBLE-CONCAVE H
- Provides the smoothest on-water riding experience. Upon landing a jump, the spine of the double concave is the first thing to touch the water, which breaks the surface tension and provides buttery soft landings.
A blend of High Modulus 30/30 Carbon Fiber —from tip to tip—provides explosive pop and trick propulsion in an incredibly lightweight and strong package.
WEIGHT REDUCTION TIP
Thanks to the stiffness provided by the Carbon Construction the tips of the Formula V2 have been milled down to reduce any excess size and weight.
STRATEGIC CARBON BEDROCK INSERTS
We have reduced the amount of stance options in our Carbon Bedrock Insert pack. This reduces weight and even strengthens the foundation of the already robust Carbon Bedrock Insert.
This .2mm base material has the ideal strength-to-weight ratio. Lightweight performance in a strong and durable package.
ATOMIC WOOD CORE
Sustainably grown Paulownia wood gives boards a lively and springy character. The vertically laminated construction optimizes the collective strength of the wood and provides strength, durability, and consistent flex.
SINGLESHOT FUSION SIDEWALL
High durometer urethane and our innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the board's core in one single shot, producing unrivaled dampening and durability.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.