The Almar 2/1 shorty is a suit you can wear all day long. Whether you need a little extra warmth for marathon sessions, protection from the sun, sand and wind or extra buoyancy and impact protection, this is a suit you can put on before your session and forget about the rest of the day. Offered in standard cut back zip, this long sleeve suit is light, flexible and incredibly comfortable. Regardless of the temperature, for anyone who spends long days playing in the elements, this is a vital piece of equipment.
Don’t take chances with such a critical piece of equipment; with this suit you’ll enter the water with the confidence of knowing you’re covered by the very best!
• Protects you from the sun, sand, wind and elements
• Light, comfortable, flexible suit, superior fit and less restriction
• Easy entry/exit, comfortable female fit
• Feel good, perform great with SmartStretch limestone neoprene
• Don’t be held back; express yourself fully with increased range of motion thanks to strategic stitching layout.
• Our suits match your values: No petroleum, no toxic hydrophobic coatings, no regrets
All Ride Engine wetsuits feature a Limestone neoprene. Limestone-based neoprene is more effective, more comfortable and longer lasting than its petroleum counterpart. On a chemical level, limestone neoprene differs from petroleum in that it has higher-density closed cell structure. These closed cells are essentially air bubbles packed tightly together within the chemical structure of the neoprene. There are several functional benefits of this, including increased elasticity and durability, decreased weight, water absorption and improved heat retention- all important factors in a high-quality suit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.