With wing foiling increasing in popularity, as the sport evolves riders are asking more and more for some form of pilot to wing connection… a wing doesn’t exactly create the same forces as windsurfing and kiting but the ability to give your arms and shoulders a break amid a long session only increases your endurance, upwind performance and fun on the water.
Universal Wing Harness Line
The wind is up and the wing is ready. Are you? Using a harness while wing surfing is a sure-fire way to stay out longer. Our Wing Surf Harness Line makes for quick and easy hooking and unhooking. Fully adaptable to attached to boom wings, handles and pigtail connections.
- TPU Line Cover
- Adjustable length internal rope
- Compatible with direct handle connection or pigtail connection
Simple, easy to use wingsurf harness line hook that is adaptable to any webbing waist leash or webbing slider harness.
- Opening design that fits padded and non-padded webbing leashes.
- Easy in, easy out hook geometry that freely slides on the harness line.
- Fits up to 2” webbing.
Recoil 8' Waist Leash
Ideal for when the least amount of drag or obstruction is needed, the RE-Recoil Waist Leash stays out of the way and drag-free for SUP downwind runs or distance paddling. The combination of position on the body and coiled construction is the go-to leash set-up for wing surfing, allowing the hands to be free to focus on grip rather than moving the leash away.
- 7mm polyurethane cord
- Coiled cord construction
- Rotating connection to waist belt and rail saver
- Stainless steel swivels
- Easy-adjust waist belt with quick clip
- Suggested use: downwind and hydrofoil SUP, small-wave surfing, wing surfing
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.